Price shown is per person/per year. Memberships do not automatically renew.
Due to COVID, we have stopped printing membership cards so your TFI membership number and expiry date will be emailed to the email address you provided within 1-2 days after purchase. Check your inbox for a “Welcome to TFI” email and if you haven’t received it within 3-4 business days, please drop us a note. Also, please refer to the “Contact Us” page for closing dates and please call us in advance as we’re open by appointment only.
Personalized mentor consultations are offered during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET) and for use within the member’s membership year. Please follow these procedures to book a consultation:
- Select the mentor you’d like to meet.
- Click on that mentor’s profile link to book a consultation.
- Complete the online form.
- Read the Mentor Consultation Guidelines at the bottom of the form.
- Once you are done, click on “submit.”
We will contact you as soon as we can after reviewing your consultation request and after reaching out to your requested mentor. This may take several business days as all mentors are volunteers and have busy schedules. TFI reserves the right to disregard invalid requests or requests that do not follow procedures.
TFI House Rules
TFI prides itself on its inclusiveness and respect of others. Our shared space is a special place where cooperation and awareness of others is paramount – it is what makes us such a dynamic, and sought-after, work environment. With that in mind,
- Please be courteous and respectful to everyone at all times.
- Do not borrow or take any items without asking permission from TFI administration first.
- Any and all property and/or intellectual property belonging to TFI and/or other members, is confidential and cannot be copied or shared.
- Food consumption is only permitted in the kitchen and members’ lounge areas. Food waste must be disposed of in the outdoor waste bins located outside the kitchen doors.
- Members are responsible for sweeping their work area and washing their dishes before leaving daily.
- Noise and music must be kept below 60 dB (decibels) or terminated upon request by another.
- Drugs, including legal drugs, are not permitted in the building or onsite at Exhibition Place.
- Animals are not permitted.
- If asked to leave by TFI, you agree to do so immediately.
- Failure to comply with TFI’s House Rules may result in future restricted access.