Thank you for visiting www.fashionincubator.com. This site is owned and operated by The Toronto Fashion Incubator ("TFI").
We do not automatically collect personal information such as your name, address, telephone number or email address. Such information will be collected only if you provide it to us voluntarily in order to enter a contest or promotion, sign up to receive our newsletter, or to express interest in becoming a member. We don't require that any personal information be provided in order to view our website.
How we use personal information sent to us by consumers:
Information collected by TFI is used to:
- improve our marketing and promotion efforts;
- send you information about TFI;
- statistically analyse website usage;
- improve our website features and content,;
- deliver content that is customized to your interests;
- allow you to participate in promotions; and
- evaluate you as a potential member of TFI.
TFI does not sell your personal information to any organization for any purpose.
TFI may obtain certain non-personal information from its on-line visitors such as the total number of visitors to the site and the name of the Internet server.
Internet Protocol Addresses
Your internet protocol ("IP") address indicates the physical location of your computer on the internet. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information in the interest of improving our site and service.
- A cookie does not tell us who you are, your email address, or any other personal information. We use the information it provides to help us improve the site and our service, and to provide our visitors with a better website visit.
- Even without accepting a cookie you can still access most of the features on the site. There will, however, be limitations on your use of some site functions. For example, if you choose to disable cookies you will not be able to store or update your user profile, or take advantage of promotional discounts.
When a user submits personal information to the website it will be linked with the non-personal information collected through cookies. The purpose of linking this information is to enhance TFI's marketing and promotion activities.
Links to other Websites
This site may contain links to websites of third parties. TFI is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
By using fashionincubator.com, you are consenting to the information collection and use described in this policy.
TFI reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Changes will be posted on fashionincubator.com promptly to inform visitors of that information is collected, how it is used and under what circumstances it may be disclosed.