Dear Valued TFI Members and Friends,
We are facing unprecedented times and being faced with situations that we could not have imagined. In an effort to keep you and our TFI community safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic, effective March 16, 2020 we are initiating the following measures:
1. TFI's administrative staff will be working remotely from home until further notice and will be available by email in case you need to reach us.
As our physical space is closed, access to reception services and the TFI Resource Centre will not be available during this time. Please do not phone us
as there will not be anyone available to return your call.
2. If you are a current TFI member, or planning to join TFI now, as a courtesy to you, we are EXTENDING all current memberships by one month at no cost to you, to compensate for our temporary admin office closure.
3. Our Spring/Summer 2021 Trend Forecast presentation has been postponed until Tuesday May 5th and is now taking place as a WEBINAR starting at 2:00pm ET.
Click the following link for more details: http://bit.ly/trendSS21
. TFI MEMBERS: Email us to get your $25 DISCOUNT PROMO CODE for this event!
4. If you are inquiring about your online order, TFI Shop
orders will continue to be fulfilled within 4 business days unless otherwise posted. Please note that orders will be sent electronically to the email address you provided so please enter a valid email address when placing your order.
5. If you are a TFI member and wish to schedule a Mentor Consultation, please email us
. Mentor meetings will continue to be scheduled however only phone or video calls will be arranged. This means we are temporarily suspending IN-PERSON mentor consultations.
Please read the Mentor Consultation Guideline document in the "About Us > Mentor Profile
" section at fashionincubator.com
to learn about scheduling, cancelling, missing and/or not using up consultation time.
6. After reading the Mentor Consultation Guidelines, download, complete and email us
your TFI Consultation Request Form. You can also review profiles of our dedicated volunteer mentors there.
7. Until further notice, all onsite meetings with TFI residents must be postponed until the building re-opens.
Thank you for your attention and understanding.
Stay well and be safe.
From the staff and Board at Toronto Fashion Incubator (TFI)
Other date closures
Please note that our administrative office will be closed:
- April 10 Good Friday
- July 1 Canada Day
- August 3 Civic Holiday
- September 7 Labour Day
- October 12 Thanksgiving Day (Canada)
- December 24 to January 3 (Annual holiday vacation)
- And all statutory holidays
Toronto Fashion Incubator (TFI)
285 Manitoba Drive
Toronto, ON, Canada, M6K 3C3
Please consider taking Public Transit to get to TFI
Check the TTC and GO schedules to ensure there are no changes, delays or disruptions to the suggested routes below:
1. DUFFERIN BUS 29C SOUTHBOUND - Get off at Manitoba and Quebec Avenues, right outside TFI. Or, take any Dufferin 29 bus southbound, get off at the Dufferin Gates and walk to Manitoba and Quebec avenues.
2. HARBOURFRONT 509 LRT WESTBOUND FROM UNION STATION - get off at Exhibition Place and walk WEST along Manitoba Drive towards Quebec Street,
3. BATHURST 511 STREETCAR SOUTHBOUND - get off at Exhibition Place and walk WEST along Manitoba Drive towards Quebec Street,
4. AVOID DRIVING AS PARKING IS A FLAT RATE THAT'S VERY EXPENSIVE